This year we will be using Online Athletic Clearance Forms for all required paperwork for your student to participate in sports at SFCA. Please follow the instructions below:
- Visit AthleticClearance.com
- Select Florida
- First Time Users:
- Create an Account.
- PARENTS/GUARDIANS will register with a valid email username and password.
- Return Users:
- Enter login information and click “Sign In”
- Sign In using your email address that you registered with
- Select “Start Clearance Here” to start the process.
- School Year in which the student plans to participate. Example: Football in Sept 2021 would be the 2021-2022 School Year.
- School at which the student attends and will compete at.
- Sport/s (We recommend that if the student will be participating in multiple sports, that those sports are added all at once)
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Parent/Guardian Information, Medical History, Signature Forms and upload a File if applicable. (If you have gone through the Athletic Clearance process before, you will select the Student and Parent/Guardian from the dropdown menu on those pages and the information will autofill)
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the online registration process.
- The student is not Cleared yet! This data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
Online Athletic Clearance Forms FAQ’s
What is my user name?
Your username is the email address that you registered with.
How do I register for multiple Sports?
If you know you are going to play multiple sports when registering, it is best to add all sports on the first step where you also select the school year and school. If you are registering for additional sports after completing your initial clearance for the year, you will have to complete the process again. The good news is that if you select the student & parent/guardian info from the dropdown on those respective pages, the information will autofill.
The physical form your school uses can be downloaded on Medical History page. Most schools will accept the physical online (done by uploading the completed form on the Files page) as well as turning in a hard copy to the athletic department.
This area is meant to store your files so they can be accessed later in the year or perhaps years following.
Why haven’t I been cleared?
Your school will review the information you have submitted before clearing you for participation. Once they review your clearance they will change the status. You will receive an email when you have been cleared for participation.
My sport is not listed!
Please contact your school’s athletic department and ask for your sport to be activated.
Why haven’t I been I was “Denied” clearance, now what? ?
You should have received an email with the reason for denial. Please update your clearance accordingly then contact your school’s athletic department and ask them to review your information again.