Students Applying for Sophomore or Junior Year
Steps required to complete the admission process:
- Complete the online application for admission with a $50 processing fee.
- The following items can be submitted directly to the Admissions Director:
- A complete copy of the student’s high school transcripts;
- A copy of the most current standardized test scores;
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (form DH 680);
- Florida School Entry Health Exam (DH Form 3040);
- Completed letter of recommendation from previous school;
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
Once an application is complete, the student and parent(s) or guardian(s) will be invited to schedule an admissions interview. The registration fee of $375.00 is due when a student is notified of his/her acceptance. Course selections and registration confirmation cannot be completed until this financial obligation is met.
We are pleased to announce our partnership with Poindexter’s Uniform Company as our uniform partner for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year.
CLICK HERE to place an order with Poindexter’s Uniform Company.