2018-2019 Academic Year
Diocesan Elementary Students
For 8th grade students currently enrolled in a Diocesan elementary school, the registration timeline for open house, placement testing and other important admission information can be found on the Grade School Planning Calendar. Parents will receive mailings throughout the school year informing them of important dates and events. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 352-376-6545.
If you are applying for the 2018-2019 school year CLICK HERE. If you are applying for the 2019-2020 school year, that application will be available January 1, 2020.
Students Applying from Non-Diocesan Elementary Schools
Steps required to complete the admission process:
- Complete the online application for admission
- The following items can be uploaded with the application OR submitted directly to the Admissions Coordinator:
- A complete copy of the student’s 6th, 7th and 8th grade transcripts
- A copy of the most current standardized test scores
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (form DH 680)
- Florida School Entry Health Exam (DH Form 3040)
- Completed letter of recommendation from previous school
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Copy of the baptismal certificate (Catholic students only)
Once an application is complete, the student and parent(s) or guardian(s) will be invited to schedule an admissions interview. The registration fee of $375.00 is due when a student is notified of his/her acceptance. Course selections and registration confirmation cannot be completed until this financial obligation is met.
We are pleased to announce our continued partnership with School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger as our uniform partner for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year.
Uniform items can be purchased at our on-site SFCA uniform store (June 2018/TBD) to help save on shipping costs. If you would like to order directly from the company, a custom website for SFCA has been created.
CLICK HERE for more information.