Join us on January 27, 2020 from 3:30pm to 8:00pm for our Saint Francis Catholic Academy’s Open House. Take the opportunity to tour our beautiful campus, speak with faculty, staff and students, learn about our different sports and clubs and see all that Saint Francis has to offer.
Why Saint Francis Catholic Academy?
• A welcoming, faith based environment where students
develop a deeper relationship with God
• A 100% graduation and college acceptance rate
• A 11:1 student to teacher ratio
• The BEST 1:1 technology program in Alachua County!
• An academic support program for all students
• Offering morning bus service from St. Patrick School
and Queen of Peace Academy
For more information about our Open House, please contact Sandra Fallo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-376-6545.